How would you fancy a trip around Africa led by one of the most experienced riding couples?
2 Ride The World is heading back to Africa for 2019. Only this time, they are inviting you to an adventure of a lifetime. This 16 day tour will be guided by Simon and Lisa themselves. For January 2019, Simon & Lisa Thomas, better known as “2 Ride The World” have teamed up with Ayres Adventures. Ayres Adventures is one of the premier and most established Motorcycle Touring Companies in the world, to design a very special African tour for you and the Continental TKC 80 tires to tackle.
This 16-day Club Class tour features invigorating mountain passes, sweeping coastal highways, and roads that lead through wine country, fertile valleys and along rural landscapes dotted with traditional African villages.
To complete the “African experience”, the tour also includes a full day on safari in Kruger National Park, and a wildlife cruise on the stunning Chobe River.
Riding every day with two of the most accomplished adventure riders on earth is a rare opportunity in itself, but sharing a ride with them across one of the most intensely beautiful and rewarding areas of the world, well, that’s a once in a lifetime experience.
Tour Standard Inclusions
- Late model, low mileage motorcycle.
- All accommodations.
- A’ la carte dining
- Two Ayres Adventures professional tour leaders
- Airport arrival/departure transfers
- Luggage handling
- Comfortable support vehicle for non-riding companions
- Comprehensive pre-trip planning and assistance
- Customized trip booklet with day-by-day itinerary and attractions
- Two commemorative shirts
- Adventurer Club travel award credit
- All breakfasts
- 15 dinners
Tour Special Inclusions
- Ride everyday with Simon & Lisa Thomas (AKA 2Ride The World)
- Safari game drive in Kruger National Park
- All National Park fees
- Game viewing boat cruise on the Chobe River
- Entrance to Victoria Falls
With only a few spaces left, getting in touch now will save disappointment later. For more information, click here or download the brochure linked below: