The ContiTrailAttack 2 impressed testers after a 9,500 mile test
The German magazine MOTORRAD, fitted a pair of ContiTrailAttack 2 on a new Honda Africa Twin motorcycle and headed for adventure. After 24,000 of a targeted 31,000 test miles, the editors came to their final conclusion. The ContiTrailAttack 2, which provided impressive grip over 9,500 miles, made a positive impression with regard to the chassis and handling performance.
“Immediately the Conti builds up enormous confidence. First-class feedback and a neutral driving character characterize the Trail Attack 2. Also in handling, it gives a great figure and delivers to the deepest slopes,” said the test crew. Most of all, out of a total of nine featured tire alternatives, only three received the “practical tip” award. One of them went to the radial tire from Korbach.
MOTORRAD Magazine awarded the ContiTrailAttack 2 for its trust from the first second, perfect feedback, neutral riding behavior and top handling even in deep lean angles.
ContiTrailAttack 2 features:
- Better grip even in the wet combined with excellent mileage on long trips, all thanks to innovative MultiGrip technology. (MultiGrip: A Continental Core Technology)
- A stronger carcass along with a progressive tread pattern design on the front wheel. This ensures increased precision and optimized wear behavior.
- TractionSkin ensures extremely safe and short run-in time.
- A 0° steel belted construction on the rear wheel for enhanced stability and comfort. (ZeroDegree: A Continental Core Technology)
- Original equipment for KTM 1190 Adventure, KTM 1190 Adventure R and BMW R 1200 GS.
The ContiTrailAttack 2 is built for adventure!
Until next week!