Premium All-Season Tire for the Price Conscious Rider
The Continental ContiMotion tire is a premium all-season Sport Touring radial for the price conscious rider that does not want to sacrifice quality. In this latest installment of the “Because You Asked” Tire Series, U.S. Eastern Region Brand Manager Jeff Reid breaks down the technology behind this tire that gives you amazing value for money mileage.
Among the key features of the ContiMotion is the ZeroDegree steel belt construction on the rear tire which allows for better shock absorption and consistent ride and “backbone” tread design on the rear for extended mileage. The ContiMotion also includes directional tread design on both front and rear for excellent water drainage.
Like every Continental Motorcycle Tire, the ContiMotion comes standard with Conti’s 3-Years of FREE Flat Tire Towing up to 150-miles at NO charge.
So, for the price conscious rider who prioritizes mileage and does not want to sacrifice quality, the ContiMotion was developed for you. Find out more about the ContiMotion.
- Outstanding all-around performance radial for year-round use.
- Unmatched levels of wet and dry grip.
- Long life due to newly formulated polymer compound and modern force-oriented tread pattern.
- ZeroDegree Steel-belt construction on the rear for excellent stability and ride comfort.
- Eligible for Continental’s free 3-years of Free Flat Tire Towing up to 150-miles.