Training that helps you reach your goals
- Including a wide variety of online resources as well in-person seminars with product experts.
- Designed to fit your busy schedule so you can get back to what’s important.
Finding the right tire to meet a rider’s specific needs requires extensive product knowledge about the different tire brands and models and their unique technologies, uses and benefits. Continental strives to address the challenges of product training in many ways. In addition to online resources, we offer in-person seminars for our distributors and dealers. Most importantly, all of these training’s can be completed outside of working hours, so parts managers can give their full attention to learning about the products and don’t have to worry about attending to customers in their shop or answering ringing phones.
Research has shown that educating customers comes with considerable advantages, not only for distributors and dealers, but also for end-users. Informed distributors and dealers are better able to meet their customers’ needs, resulting in superior customer service, higher sales and happier customers. Educating each level of sales distribution is extremely important and is something that businesses can and will benefit from. Product education empowers distributors and dealers with knowledge and insights that help them understand the wide range of products on the market, provide better service to their customers, and grow their business.
With distributors and dealers stocking many different tire brands, it can be difficult to find time to learn about each brand’s specific tire models and their distinct features and technologies. Distributors and dealers simply don’t have time for formal training classes as they must focus their attention on their own customers, many of whom depend on them for advice about which tire to put on their bike. That’s why Continental has developed a wide variety of resources to educate distributors and dealers at their own convenience, so they can get back to what’s important: their customers.
Continental Tire invests a lot of time and money to educate and train its distributors and dealers. We tackle the huge task of educating all of our customers in many different ways:
- Continental Website: Here you will find all kinds of information about every tire that we make. We also have a fitment guide and many other useful tools. It’s a great way to familiarize yourself with the full range of Continental products.
- YouTube: Continental’s YouTube channel has numerous videos that explain the features and benefits of our tires in depth. So, if you’re more of a “watcher” than a “reader,” this is the perfect option for you.
- Continental Blog: Our blog is extremely informative and contains many tips and tricks that cannot be found on our website/YouTube channel. Don’t forget to subscribe for the latest news sent straight to your inbox!
- Online Training: Continental offers online training to our distributor reps and dealerships through our e360 program. This comprehensive training includes seven “modules” about Continental’s Core Technologies, products and more.
- Conti Clinics: Aimed at distributors and dealers, the Conti Clinic is a seminar on Continental tires taught by one of Continental’s Brand Managers. Conti Clinics are a great way to learn about Continental technologies, products, special offers and promotions. Dinner is provided during the event and participants have the chance to win exclusive Continental swag. We look forward to seeing you at the next Conti Clinic!