New ContiRoadAttack 4 in 2022
Continental presents its latest product, the ContiRoadAttack 4, a tire that combines the best of two worlds. It brings an updated design that easily outperforms its competitors in the traditional requirements of the Sport-Touring segment: mileage, comfort, stability and wet grip, and on the other hand, it also offers performance typical of sport tires geared for the latest high-performance machines. The combination is so successful that a new concept was born: the Hyper-Touring tire.
The history of the ContiRoadAttack family is very successful: in 2005 the ContiRoadAttack was launched introducing ZeroDegree stabilizing belt technology. In 2010 the ContiRoadAttack 2 acquired major advances such as TractionSkin and MultiGrip bringing more safety and durability until in 2013, the ContiRoadAttack 2 EVO also added the specific compound for wet riding RainGrip. In 2017, the multiple test winner ContiRoadAttack 3 was born, which expanded its technological load by adapting the EasyHandling contours with spectacular results in its handling.
The new ContiRoadAttack 4 adds GripLimitFeedback technology to all of the above in order to get the most out of the tire at extreme inclines. The shoulders or ends of the tire tread are slick, without tread pattern, guaranteeing maximum precision and grip up to the maximum lean angle. A new compound and modernized tread design offers a dramatic advance in wet handling safety and great grip in all conditions, even more so in the dry than pure sports tires.
This new high-tech tire is developed for the latest and most powerful Sport-Touring bikes, but also for somewhat older bikes, whose new performance contribution is spectacular. We will have to wait until January 2022 to have the following sizes available:
- Front: 120/70 ZR 17 M/C
- Rear: 160/60 ZR17 M/C, 180/55 ZR17 M/C, 190/50 ZR17 M/C, 190/55 ZR17 M/C.
ContiRoadAttack 4 – Overview:
- Safe, easy and intuitive to operate, complementing the most modern motorbikes and enhancing the performance of more traditional ones.
- Completely new compound and design, surpassing all benchmarks in wet performance, with enormous grip in all road conditions and even outperforming purely sporty rivals.
- New “slick” surface on the shoulders to allow maximum leaning with total safety and precision.
- Optimal construction to give more information on the asphalt and increase agility.
- Equipped with TractionSkin technology, which guarantees grip immediately after mounting.